BEING A HUMAN BEING

started out playing alone ... no one listening ... just Him ... that was enough ... and STILL IS ...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MIXED UP

When i separate life into "secular" and "sacred" i get mixed up because these are naturally - MIXED UP.  I still can't separate my body from my mind.  I think they did that once on Star Trek.

Alot of religious stuff was written NOT by priests and clergy or pastors but by building contractors (Nehemiah), shepherd/soldier (David), scholar/teacher (Ezra), fishermen (Peter).  They MIXED IT UP.

President Jefferson (1801-1809) and Madison (1809-1817) had church services in the capitol buildings.  Anyone was invited to preach.  Catholic ministers too.  I don't know why they did it.  They just MIXED IT UP.  It's not a secret.

so today, like yesterday, i will continue to MIX IT UP.  peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment